Sunday, April 17, 2005

Music: Richter's Agenda

A guy I know asked me to score his video that he intended to submit to an online competition. The video was originally done as a part of a twenty-four hour festival, but they recut it for this thing, and the deadline was Tuesday. After he had worked out all of his technical difficulties, I got a copy of it late last Thursday, essentially giving me the weekend to crank it out.

And I did crank it out. I spent all of last weekend doing this (with some help doing twitchy sound effects from my friend, Robert). It's pretty much all atmosphere, so maybe you’ll find a use for it at Halloween or something.

Richter’s Agenda 4.11MB, 128kbit mp3
[Not mastered, though probably finished]

The kicker is that he let me know yesterday that they waited till the last minute to upload the finished thing, and the servers were overloaded (naturally), so they missed the deadline. In any case, I hope to eventually post a copy of the movie to my website.

Incidentally, this was a non-exclusive deal with them, so if you really want some creepy atmosphere for your film, you know where to reach me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home